Is IVtoGo Effective for Cancer?
Clinical studies have established that IV vitamin C can kill cancer. But do the IV doses of vitamin C, Glutathione, and B vitamins in IVtoGo have the same effect?
First off, while IV vitamin C can kill cancer, it does have weaknesses. For instance, it is unable to pass into the brain and is poorly absorbed into the lungs and lymph. So, factually speaking, it can't even access some cancers.
With that in mind, regarding IVtoGo’s ultrapure formulation, here are a few facts to bear in mind:
- Oxidative stress: Oxidative stress is a leading risk factor for cancer. IVtoGo's IV-equivalent antioxidants and antioxidant cofactors provides a simple, fast and very potent alternative to prolonged IV drip therapies.
- Liposomes, lipid-encased packages of nutrients, readily pass into the brain, lymph, and lungs - and other areas where cancers reside. Many of these tissues cannot be reached well, if at all, by IV vitamin infusions.
- Pure for your safety: Because our product penetrates so deeply into the body, we go to great pains to ensure total purity. All ingredients are sourced either in the USA or Europe, at reputable labs, to ensure clean, pure doses free of contaminants.
- Size matters: Not all liposomes are well-suited for tumor penetration. IVtoGo's liposomes are. Studies show that liposomes in the size range of IVtoGo's extravasate (pass into tumor tissues) with the highest efficiency.
- Convenience: Because IVtoGo is portable and drinkable in seconds, it allows IV-level nutrient intake anywhere. Even when the individual is too ill to travel.
- While vitamin C is widely acknowledged as an effective cancer killer, Glutathione has important roles in fighting cancer, as well. It prevents DNA damage, expels carcinogens, and can reduce the toxicity caused by certain chemotherapeutic drugs - without impeding chemotherapeutic effect.
IVtoGo can serve as an adjunctive to chemotherapy, a stand-alone treatment, and as a health maintenance support post-treatment. As always, consult your doctor prior to use.